Symantec Mail Security 7.5 for Microsoft Exchange（1人份防護）
Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange ( official website ) combines antivirus, spyware prevention, and content filtering capabilities for 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions of Exchange Server.
This product includes one year license, including real-time protection updates and new product features. This product does not include Microsoft Exchange software (if you need related products, please refer to here ).
Eligibility for eligibility and number of applications, please refer to: Non-Profit Organizations Eligibility and Donation Vendor ConditionsSoftware features
With Symantec Mail Security, you can:
- Save organization mail from intrusive threats and malware attacks.
- For disturbing spam, better protection and blocking mechanisms.
- Anti - virus capability
- Scan the messages in the transmission or mailbox and their attachments
- Detect viruses, worms, Trojan viruses, spyware, phishing, and block service attacks and malicious behavior based on administrator settings.
- Allows administrators to customize the delivery and the recipient's security list
- Automatically update virus files
- Spam protection : Block 99% of spam
- Content Filtering: Filter and block containing inappropriate pornographic content or warning messages. Custom filters, detect attachment name, content, specific vocabulary, subject, and sender.
- Console : Allows central control of multiple or single Exchange servers. The administrator can control the server, using different settings, notifications, warnings and reporting functions. The console does not need to be installed on the same computer as Mail Security.
- Bulletin board : Allows individual servers to make presentations, or aggregate data in the same group of servers.
Can not be sold
Products made through technology soups can not be resold. If you need a new version, please apply through Tech Soup.Please choose carefully
The administrative costs of this product can not be refunded and the product can not be replaced.Get the product
You will receive two letters. Once you have approved your application, we will send an email to the organization's registered mailbox for information on the product.
Then, Symantec will send another email, tell you how to complete the installation and start the product. This email will contain a PDF file with serial number, as well as a zip file containing the authorization. If your organization has started a firewall, adjust the settings to accept additional files from symantec.com.system requirement